In Trust Legal will assist you in completing all the forms properly so that they are accepted by the court timely. Whether you need divorce help or a prenuptial agreement, we help our clients by filing legal forms and documents at their specific direction for self-representation in a legal matter. Court forms can be complex and confusing. Therefore, we guide you through the entire process from start to finish, saving you time and money.
In Trust Legal can assist you with completing all of the necessary forms and make sure they are done correctly!
We can help you with the following proceedings:
- Petition for Divorce
- Petition for Legal Separation
- Mediation for Couples Working Together
- Physical and Legal Custody of Children
- Parenting Plan Orders and Modifications
- Child and Spousal Support Orders and Modifications
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Final Judgment paperwork
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs) for retirement plans
- SLO Pension Trust Retirement Orders
- CalPERS Retirement Orders
- Pre-Nup and Post-Nup Agreements
- Legal Name Change
When you know what you want and you are not seeking legal advice from an attorney, we help you prepare court forms at a fraction of the cost of typical legal fees. We use current judicial council forms and documents written and approved by attorneys. Hiring In Trust Legal will save you money! Your money. Your Choice.